Your child will learn about the following:
- What is happening with robotics at the moment in the real world
- Where this could lead to in the future and how it might affect jobs and education
- How to program a variety of different robots
- Learn to use different programming languages
- How to make a robot
- How to think like a programmer & solve fun challenges
The sessions are very hands on, kids are allowed to explore and try out ideas.
- Teamwork - your child will not be forced to work with someone, but its much more fun if they do, so it's probably best if they bring a friend.
- Problem solving: we teach your child to think on his/her feet, using questioning and experimentation to find answers
- Communication: we teach kids how to present their ideas and make new friends
- Confidence: a lot of parents have told us that their child is much more confident as a result of attending the iLearning workshops in Bristol.