What types of things do schools and organisations book us for?
We thought it would be useful to explain the kinds of things that we do and why our customers book us:
- Robot workshops for special needs children in Bristol - we have worked with children who are deaf, autistic or have behavioural issues
- Independent schools in and around the Bristol area have booked us to come in and teach individual lessons working across several age groups
- All types of schools have booked us for our regular half day or full day workshops working with either one group for the session or different groups throughout the day
- Specialist teaching, we work with universities and other educational establishments in Bristol and London to come in and teach on bespoke or specific types of projects and modules
- Longer term projects, if you are looking for some long term projects to get your students into programming and building their own prototypes then give us a shout and we'll help you make your ideas a success
- If you want to bring your department up to speed but are a little uncertain of where to start or what's best to spend your budget on then get in touch - we have helped several schools in Bristol to get their departments ready for the curriculum changes and get their students excited about all things STEM.
- Staff training and CPD for schools in Bristol and London and most of the South, if you and your team need to get better at programming or you've got some kit that you want to utilise, drop us a line and we'll have you up and running quickly and efficiently.